I'm transferring to avidsis.blogspot.com


ANNOUNCEMENT!

 Like i said in the recent uploaded chapters i translated, i will be away on vacation from the 7th of this month, to the 15th (at least i think so...)
I won't neglect my work, instead i think i'll work even better ò.ò
It's a real pity that my precedent pc (laptop) is totally dead, if not i could have worked on them with that T-T
I gotta buy a new cheap one to avoid this kind of problem in the future \o/ well, till my next vacation, a full year awaits me >////>
Hmmm... what else, oh yeah! My upcoming projects, in case there's an official translation for them out on manga sites, i'll upload them only on my blog to not steal credits or create confusion with others, afterall my works are ALL FANSUB there's nothing official so my translation won't be accurate most of the time.
If all goes well, i wanted to try my hands on webtoons too.

AvidSis is on the way to the sea!


Comments